Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rebuilding your PS1 games on a PS3

So lately, I've been noticing that old PSX games that I have on disks are on the PSN. The Final Fantasies, Secret of Mana, Harvest Moon, plus other games that I never got time to play. So I went on Amazon and bought my self a PSX-PS3 memory card moving thing, and got all of my data from my old school gomes onto my PS3, soon I am going to start downing digital copy's of my games, since my disks sometimes don't want to play.


The prices are very reasonable: 6$-10$ for each PSX game, the memory moving thing was over priced since you only use it once, but it was a worth while investment, just need to make it past X-mas to see if I get an giftcards and to recover my funds.

Any PS1 game recommends..?

2 comments:

  1. It has been so long, I don't remember what I used to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do because I still have the disks..but they are scratched and stuff..need a replace

    ReplyDelete