Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Decisions..Decisions...

So I traded in some stuff to Amazon, and after things are all done, I'll have enough credit to majority pay for a 60$ game, 47$ of it to be exact..but I am not sure which game to play, because I want them all.

The two games I am torn between are:

AND

I want them both but I can't decide which to get, both look to be fantastic games in their own rights, but I heard that if the Tales game sells good we might get more over here in the US.  But Lollipop Chain saw has a hot cheerleader killing zombies.. The only thing leaning me more towards Lollipop is that Amazon has yet to change Tales rlease date, which is the tuesday after Mass effect 3 comes out.

Anybody out there want to help me out with this..? Note anyone who says flip a coin, might get shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment