Saturday, January 7, 2012

Telling a Fable








So I picked up Fable 3 on a Steam sale, along with the cyborg armor DLC since it looks cool. 

First off it took forever to set this game up, since it's thought Windows live. Then it took forever to change my handle name, but after fighting with this for like 4 hours. I now have an Xbox live account, which would be great if i ever sell my soul and get an Xbox.

So I played the game for about 5 hours, I got it right around XMAS, so it was demoed and put to the way side. I am going to pick this back up later..maybe..FF13-2 and Mass Effect 3 are coming..o.O

I was truly enjoying the game, my biggest enjoyment was the combat system. I tis so easy to flow from melee, to guns, to magic..all in one battle. Things I am disliking are how hard it is to make money, which so many things to buy and everything. Also this game has the Skyrim problem of burying the main story but there is a lot more comedy involved.

Another annoyance is that you can romance people, like anyone..but all the female in this game are so ugly..since you really don't have companions to follow you to hump with them..plus once again, it's just a fade to black..not asking for full on humping, but still give me something.

Seriously, this game is fun but it will probably be picked up again a whole lot later.

No comments:

Post a Comment