Friday, April 13, 2012

Dreaming in Digital



SO I am not sure if I have mentioned this before on here, but thanks to slow updates and awesome sales on the PSN, I am slowly replacing my PS1 and in one case a PS2 game selection, storing everything on my massive PS3 hard drive. There was a sale toward the end of March on all of the PS1 Final Fantasy games, so I scooped all of them up.  Now just this past Tuesday, there was a update for.

That's right, the Hit game Persona 3 FES, I had been wanting to play this game, but didnt feel like fighting with my PS2, so thanks to a ton of gift cards I had, I picked this game up for nothing, (it sold for 10$)

Now what do I do with all of these games, unless I can find them a good home..I sell them to Amazon, for credit to buy other games..circle of life and all.

Coming soon, my look at Persona 3 FES..and yes I'll talk about the big pink rhino in the room, AKA Mas Effect 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment