Thursday, March 31, 2011

The 3DS unboxing

So my 3DS arrived at my house on Tuesday the 29th. So I opened it and was greeted my a ton of paper work..well the same paper work in 3 different languages. So I looked through the quick start guide and turned it o and went through the set up screens.

Now earlier that day I had tired the 3DS with the 3D on at Best Buy, and the 3D made my eyes scream in blinding pain, so the first thing I did was turn the 3D off, now you may be asking, "Zero, why get a 3DS and turn the 3D off..?", well all the new kick ass games coming down the pipline will only play on the 3DS would be my answer.  Plus the 3D kills the battery life hardcore style.

Most annoying thing is turning the wireless on, the little slider thing on the side turns it off but not on, which makes no sense

Overall I am pretty much impressed with the 3DS, since it has ripped off the PSP's set up, screen/menu style, plus they added a circle stick thing. But like with all Nintendo launch systems, the launch games suck so hard..I want Metal Gear 3D, Kingdom Hearts 3D and Harvest Moon 3D now!! Considering I got an Amazon.com credit I need to use by end of june

Either way I am happy I got it, considering I had a DS lite, but I am happy it fit into my neoprene DS lite case, so there is cash saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment