Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anime + Video Game= Heaven or Dynasty Warrior Gundam3

Alright this rarely happens but when anime and video games cross over, I die and go to Geek heaven. But at the end of the month comes the 3rd Dynasty Warrior Gundam Game.

 It looks so improved over the 2nd one. The game playing..the skills..but most important is all the suits they added, they added a ton but I am only really going to mention the ones I personaly car about, but if you want to see a full list, go here: Featured_Mobile_Suits_and_Series

All of the big 00 Gundam suits from Season 2:

The only 00 Gundam suit I would want would be the Exia, because I just love the Exia. Yah it sucks, that most are DLC..but seriously that doesn't bug me at all..I will get all of them.  The only other thing I would want is Hallelujah Haptism, If you've never seen the series, you won't understand even if i tell you.

Also the new Gundam Wing Suits, Wing Zero and the Epyon come back again but they are added to by:


So excited for those new suits!!!!! I can't wait o find people to play with and against.

I so wish the 28th was here..just about 10 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment