Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Apathy Guide to E3

So E3 is done..gone and in the books. And this might shock people, but I couldn't give a shit about E3 this year, the second I heart there wasn't going to be anything on Persona 5.

Yes I heard about the NGP or whatever the hell Sony is going to call it...and yes I saw the Wii U micro tv controller thing..Not really impressed by any of it, mostly because my Wii collects dust and ever since Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker..my PSP has been collection dust. Will I get the Sony NGP, yes probably..but alot later. I don't even care about what the Xbox was going on.

But Zero, what about Mass Effect 3..? I already knew Mass Effect 3 was going to be there, so i wasn't like, "HOLY CRAP ON A STICK MASS EFFECT 3". But the deluxe edition looks cool..mostly because of the DLC and the N7 patch..for only 20$ more, total deal.

So I might care about all of this later, but as of right now..nothing..

Anyone reading this hearing anything on Persona 5..?

No comments:

Post a Comment