Friday, September 9, 2011

DWG 3 DLC, How fast do you want to go..?



SO this week we bring you the Arios Gundam and it's pilot Allelujah Haptism.


Allelujah is a Gundam Meister from 00 Gundam, to learn about him check out here Allelujah_Haptism. His stats are truely balanced, not favoring one over another. His personal mission has you racing all over the screen to different points, fighting Big Zam along the way. Note if your a fan of Hallelujah, aka his evil side, Like I am..Expect to be disappointed, Hallelujah has only one line, I was expect more lines from him or even better to just select him and listen to him all the time.  Also I refuse to use his English voice, since it's the since voice ascot as Inyusha..I refuse to listen to him..




This is the Arios Gundam.  First thing first, this suit doesn't spealize in shot/melee and the armor/defense isn't to high, the Arios is all about speed, hit them quick dodge around and hit them again, also using dash attacks in rapid succession with in mid combo, is a good way to fight Ace Pilots. The Arios can also enter Trans Am mode much like other 00 Gundam- you thought you were fast before wait till Trans AM.  It's unique special part, is "Original Solar reactor" which increases it's Trans-Am length It'd ground SP uses a spread attack of it's twin beam cannons for massive crowd control. It's air SP, it turns into it plane mode and charges ahead. Like Wing Zero, Zeta, ZZ and some others it can transform into a flight mode. With this unit, if you want to train, i recommend lower level mission until you get some plans, because you won't be hitting hard. SO get ready to die a lot if you start off to hard.





This DLC I was to totally disappointed , I was expecting to be able to hear Hallelujah and his craziness, also I was expect a little more out of the Arios, not just pure speed..I was expect at least some better defense/armor. I could of handled the low attack with better armor. So I got it because I wanted to have a total DLC set, but only get this if you like Allelujah over his crazy side, or if you are a crazed speed attacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment