Friday, September 30, 2011

Motionjoy, the pluses and the minuses

Motion joy is a program that allows you to play PC games with a PS3 controller, but making your computer think it is an Xbox controller, since the both connect via USB.  For the longest time this is how I was playing games on Steam, since I don't own an XBOX controller this seemed to be the perfect balance.

But recently, Motionjoy will stop working, forcing me to ctrl alt del out of the game I am playing to re-enable the program, usually while this happens..I die, or I fail to protect the flag, this program happened more and more recently..But yesterday the program just stopped work..the site wouldn't load..So given all these problems, next week I am just going to get an X-Box controller, as much as it pains me, I hope I can get used to it, it is a big controller.

A lot of the loading problems I read are because of Win 7 64 bit, ive heard that if you have a 32 bit OS, it shouldn't be that much OS an issue, I aslso read there is some way to fix it, but it sounds to complicated to deal with, so a new controller I will get.

I do recommend trying this program out for anyone, even more so if you want to PC game and aren't good at Mouse and Keyboard like I am/

No comments:

Post a Comment