Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Final Fantasy HD Reamke..no it's not that one you think it is

So I was reading my Twitter feed and saw this from Kotaku: final-fantasy-x.




Thats right, FFX is coming to us in an HD remake, this excites me because despite everything I enjoyed 10. The story was solid, I loved the characters, the skill system was interesting it just allowed you to make everyone into everyone else but you had to earn the hell out of it.  My one thing that pissed me off with the ultimate weapons system, needing to pieces to unlock the weapon and most of those times the 2 pieces were un-godly hard..-remember 200 lighting strike dodge challenge-

Now has this pissed off some people, yes it has. People want FF13 versus out..and 14 to be fixed.  But in my opinion that is just the part of the anger.

The main reason nwhy people are pissed is that, it's not FF7!! Seriously what is Square thinking, do they not know how much money they could make if they re-made 7!!!!! It just makes me so pissed off..anyway I leave you with the teaser "Tech-Demo" that shows the possible intro to FF7 on the PS3.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously. Are they going to remake every Final Fantasy except 7? Just wait, 8 will be announced by next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm, 8 HD remake. *heavy drool*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 would be cool as a remake..see if they never showed that one video from 7..it might of not had as many people angry..probably..

    ReplyDelete