Monday, August 15, 2011

Split Reason, gaming and geeky gear abound



So I ventured over to Split Reason, which is full of Gamer, geeky shirts that are just so stylish. My first one I got is It's Always Stars t-shirt which is based off of this video review from Zero Punctuation Super-Mario-Galaxy.

Not the best quality in the world, but here is the shirt in action. This is a 2X, and it fits very well, it's also high quality stitching.

I also am going to try to take a higher quality of this picture because if you send a picture of you wearing Split Reason shirt to them, you get a One Time 10$ credit to their store!! Which is sweet. The one I plan to get when I get a better picture is, Press X Not to Die T-Shirt , which makes fun of every quick time event ever.

Split Reason has not only men/women's shirts it also have buttons, stickers, coffee mugs. It has so much cool stuff!! Even has Wall Papers!!

My only real complaint from Split Reason is the killer shipping rates, but it's from Canada so I understand the high shipping rates, doesnt mean that it doesn't suck.

So trust me, you want some awesome gamer swag, check Split reason Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment