Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life of a Dual Blader in Fereleden part 4, pushing to the end






Now that I am out of Orzammer and at the Landsmeet. SO Now I need to get people on my side to take down Loghain and choose who is really going to rule Fereleden, and oh yah beat the Arch Demon aka Big Fucking Dragon. 

But before I can do that, I went to do Morrigans special quest and kill Flemeth, I switched out Morrigan for Shayle as a tank, then set to work. Well after getting my ass half handed to me, I took Flemeth out, she wasn't as harder as the other High Dragon that I fought, but we know that wasn't the true end of Flemeth.


So I am told that I need to rush to the Arl of Denerim's estate to save Anora aka Loghains Daughter, so I can get her help to win the Landsmeet, or even make her Queen of all the land. While inside the Estate I find prisoners who are some how related to important Senator type people, so that can help get people on my side. Also while in the Estate I run into Arl Howe..the bastard who killed my parents and screwed everything all to hell, so of course I enjoied stabbing him in the heart and setting Anora free. While trying to leave I was caught along with Alistar and thrown into a huge Fort.


Now Leliana and Morrigan lied..bluffed and distracted them selves in to save me and Alistar, then we re arm and fight our way out kinda killing everyone as we do, and back to the Estate. Where we learn of shit going down in the Elven Alienage to find the unrest there.


In the Alienage, I quickly learned it was a total scam from the Tevinter Imperium trying to cure some plague, and it was just about a elven slave trade, so of course I broke that up, and found proof that Loghain was involved in the whole thing, there was also something about an orphanage that was consumed by a rage demon sadly a semi bad ass blind Templar had to die so I could finish that run. Again full of Ammo we go to the landsmeet.

At the Landsmeet I bardged in and was confronted by Loghain, were the whole decision was to be settled on a duel to the finish, f course I choose my self over my friends, after quickly Loghain was easily defeated..Now do I spare him, turn him into a Grey Warden, or just kill the fuck. Well this guy had done everything to try and take me out, and screwed up the whole Kingdom..so death awaited him but I let Alistar  kill him given that Loghain killed Alistars father,  well now I couldn't get Anora on my side as Queen of the whole kindgom, well fuck her she is crazy anyway, so Alistar is now king. Now we march to RedCliff to rally the troops and smash the Blight.

Now during the night a fellow Grey Warden tells us that only a Warden and kill the Arch Demon since the evil of the ArchDemon jumps to the closest thing with Darkspawn blood and then kills it and it's self. Hence why the Warden, so Morrigan purposed an idea so no one had to die, one of the Warden have sex with her to create a baby with darkspawn blood taint, then the Arch Demons mojo will jump to the baby, so I convinced Alistar to sleep with Morrigan and make this baby, WooHoo everyone lives. Now to the final battle!!

Back to Denerim, I choose my team to help me..and to defend the gate, said my goodbyes and ran around Denerim saving people and killing Dark Spawn generals to make my life easier in the final battle. When I reach the Arch Demon, the battle was seriously easy, like I am not joking!!! The damn Circle Of Mage in the Fade shit was harder than the final battle!!! With a final kick ass cut scene the Arch Demon was dead, I wasn't and peace is saved to Fereleden. I said I would go travelng the n probably rebuild the Wardens.

Now Did I play Awakening or Mage hunt..Now I couldn't deal with Origins battle system for 20+ more hours, but I had a completed import file to take to Dragon Age 2, stay tuned for the Life of  a Rogue to be Champion in kirkwall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment