Saturday, November 5, 2011

The life of a Dual-Wielding Warriorr in Ferelden , Part 2 maybe








So when we last left Elissa, I had just killed the son of the Arl of Red Cliff, but I still had to save Him, so I was off to find the Urn of Scared Ashes, aka the ashes of Andraste. So off to Denerim I go to find this Genitivi guy, which lead me to the other side of the  Ferelden map to a city called Haven.

So Haven seemed all sort of shady dealings going on, they told me there was nothing to see there, just to trade for goods and to get out, so at the store I wanted to go to the back room because well I am the Hero of this story and I can do that, but of course the Store runner guy tried to stop me then I had to kill him, went to the back and saw a knight from Red Cliff castle dead, and had one of those, "Oh fuck, it's all going to go to hell how" moments..Which is did as I was attacked by the entire city of Haven since they were crazy cult followers..

SO off into the mountains I go, killing more cultists along the way..a long the way I run into Dragons/Drakes..dragons with  wings..easily dispatched. As I am wandering the caves, I run into this cult leader who tells me Andraste is reborn and is a Dragon, who then tells me I can drop dragons blood into the Urn and everything will be cool, also if I do this I can earn the 'Reaver" specialization.

But I knew that with my party of Aliaster, Morrigan, and Leliana..screwing with Andraste would be a very bad idea, so before doing this I did some research and saw I I  could buy the manuals for learning the Reaver specialization in Dragon Age Awakening, and once learned i Will always have it, so i played Awakening for like 2 hours, got the manual for that and blood magic, and by random learned Champion from my starting team mate in Awakening, which I would of gotten anyway from the Arl, when he was revived..but anyway so of course I choose not to fuck with the Urn and killed the main Cult leader.

When I leave the maze of caves, I see a High Dragon..big fucking Dragon which I know I have to defeat to move on..I could do it later or right away..So I choose right away and once again with not to much trouble the dragon is dead. Now into the final chamber which is full of riddles, which I cheated on since I am never good at those, and a moving tile making the bridge block puzzle. Then got naked..walked through some fire and got the ashes.

Back at Red Cliff I tell the kid I killed is son..sentence the Blood Mage that caused all of it to death, mostly by accident, those choices need better explanation some times, now it was off to Orzammer, but once again did some more research and realized that my companian Shale would do really good in Oezammer so I think I am going to do an about face and go get my Golem friend..

Stay tuned for more of Elissa adventures..

No comments:

Post a Comment