Sunday, October 30, 2011

The life of a Dual-Wielding Warriorr in Ferelden , Part 1-ish






So I have tired again and again to play and beat Dragon Age Origins, usually I get pissed off at dieing so much or just fighting through the Fade during the magic circle save quest, or something cooler comes along and I put it down. But I have no set my self to at least beating the Main Story, if I don't do any of the playable DLC I can at least say I did that. I had tired many classes and builds but they didn't work, so this time I made a dual blader warrior




This is my dual blading warrior, Elissa. Yes I know the picture so a sword and shield but trust me she is dual wielding. She is a Human Warrior Noble. Now currently at lvl 13 and specializations is a Berserker. This time instead of being a goodie goodie, I have decided to go the way I usually do with more open RPG, and play Chaotic Netural and Chaotic Good is closer to me this time. I'll save the world but I'll do it my way as I will explain. Current Team is Alistar(using 1H sword and shield), Morrigan(Ice, Lighting, Heal) and Leliana(As an Archer)

I have played through all of the "short" playable DLC and have many higher grade weapons and armors  So I just needed to levl up to be able to use them

So after I became a Gray Warden, I set out on my way leaving Lothering and heading this time for the  battle at Ostagar because I knew I could find all of King Calins weapons and armor there, along with Duncans sword and dagger, plus pick up some exp and gold along the way, Duncan equipment make a perfect set for a Dual Blader starting out before the class is mastered and one can dual wield two full sized swords, and Calins armor is good either full on or pieced on different characters.

So I left Ostagar and headed west to the Brecilian Forest to meet with the Dalish Elves. They needed help fighting off some WereWolves, trapseing around thw forst was just simply annoying, of course I died some time mostly fooling with things I should of been fooling with. In the end I sided with the Elves, and now I have them on my side for the final battle.


Off to the Circle Of Magi I go now, this quest I have done a lot and dread doing mostly because I hate the Fade, and always die there. So this time I have had enough and decided to side with the Templar this time around. As I went up the Circle Tower I was joined by Wynn, the problem is that I didn't know you could kill the mages, side with the Templar and have Wynn still in your party, so I had to kill her, which sucked since I found out many hours later and I didn't want to replay anything, so I just will make Morrigan a Healer and move on.


After the Mages circle i went around doing various side quests gaining money, exp. During the Camp I went after Leliana, which I always do, it's that accent it just get's me every time, plus lesbian cgi fun, all the way, yes I know I am pervy and lame..but seriously who has done Lesbian and Gay romance in Bioware games..?

Now while I was looking at the Dual Blader guide I follow, Dual-Wielding Warrior Guide. I looked ahead at what kind of specializations I wanted, well I already choose A Beserker, and I noiced what had to be done to get the other 2, mostly getting a Reaver. Which would involve pissing off a lot of my team, but I saw I could buy them under the "Awakening " DLC, so I played through that after Importing my character, bought the manuals, and I am all set ready to go, no I have access to reaver and Champion when I didn't before.


Once I was done with side questing, I went to Redcliff to help out the city with their problem, then off to Castle of Redcliff to try and save the Arl. When I again was told it was his Kid causing all the trouble in the city. Well I could of used Blood Magic to send Morrigan in, which combat with solo mage sucks so hard in this game compared to Dragon Age 2, use the Circle of Magi for help, which I couldn't do since I crushed them..or kill the child. Well of course I killed the child, just seemed the easier way and remember Chaotica Netural/Good..save the world by crazy way.


Anyway I am off to get the Urn of Sacred Ashes to save the Arl of RedCliff..

No comments:

Post a Comment