Monday, October 24, 2011

Escapeing Arkham City, where to now..?




So I have escaped from Arkham City for now, but where do I escape to..? To the Blighted land of Ferelden, because I actually should beat Dragon Age Orgiins, so I can have  atrue experience in Dragon Age 2, and so when Dragon Age 3 comes around some time soon.


So this is like my 7th time trying this game, every time I stop it is because of the combat system isn't as good as Dragon Age 2, which a lot of people believe to be true, anyway I had restarted a little while ago then inFamous2 and a bunch of other games came along but now since I am just killing time till Mass Effect 3 comes out, I am going back and trying to finish games I have not played before.


This time I am running the game as a Dual Wielding Warrior, which seems to be the easiest class to play for my kind of play style, which is just rush in and over power the enemy with power and speed. I am also trophy hunting as well for trophies I hadn't reached before, mostly the other side of who to join you choices, which I had only done the mage circle before, so this time I had the Templar join me, sadly I had to kill Wynn, but I can play with Morrigan to get some of the healing skills. Anyway back to playing

I'll be writing more on my journey in Ferelden later on. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, i'd forgotten how excited i was about Mass Effect 3. i still have so many games i have to catch up on!! and i can't read your last Batman updates 'cause i haven't played it and i don't want spoilers! x__________x *gamer fail*

    ReplyDelete