Thursday, October 6, 2011

Like a Zombie coming back, it's time for more Left 4 Dead 2




So I went off and played some of the other Mode in Left 4 Dead 2, so I am going to go more into those.

Survival, simply beat the clock kinda of thing. The longer you last the better your medal is. very simple kimda of mode to play, but it gets harder and harder as you continue.  I have seen a custom map that is like Helm's Deep from Lord of the Rings 2, which is kinda awesome.

Next is Scavenge, this is an 8 player match, 4 survivors and 4 people playing as special infected. The point of the Survivors is to collect and empty gas cans into a generator to save the day. While the other 4 mission as the special infected is to kill the Survivors.

Lastly is the feared VS mode..this is all out team death match, just like with Survival it is 4 survivors VS 4 special infected, this I didn't play to long mostly because people are over paranoid dicks, this is probably the most hardcore mode you can play. Which seriously isn't fun for me and just out of my skill range. If you play you need to be kinda twitchy considering baddies are around every corner.

After playing these other 3, if I want to do anything besides Campaign mode, it would just be survival, these other two are just out of my range for what I can do.  Anyway other people might like them, so give them a shot before you discount them.

No comments:

Post a Comment