Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sonic Generations Demo #2



So I played the 2nd demo for this game, this time it was modern Sonic running through green hill zone.

I seem to be one of the few not impressed by this game, seriously my favorite Sonic was Battle 2. I see no reason why Sega needed to break temporal law to bring these two version together.

Green Hill Zone played my Modern Sonic was just rushing by to fast, the scenery was beatiful, but I couldn't enjoy it since I was blasting ahead at top speed, so fast that I was missing jumps and turns and coins.

Once again we have anotjher attempt for Sega to try something new, and in my opinion it is just failing to meet the mark, Sonic games have gone down hill since Battle 2.

Anyway I love demos of games, they save me the money of having to actually by the real game.

No comments:

Post a Comment