Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life of a Rogue Champion in training, part 1 runing,swimming and digging



So I leave the Warden behind, I do not have the patience of dealing with origins combat system to deal with Awakening and Witch Hunt DLC, plus out of the 20 or so points that get transferred over when a import is done i did like 14 of them, so I am fine not doing the rest. So no we go back in time some, to when the Blight was destroying the town of Lothering. This time I am trying to Platinum the game, so I will be making choices I am not used to, and being very very detailed to make sure I find all the tiny miss able crap, then having 2 save files for the 3rd act, one for the trophy..then using both or maybe carry onto Dragon Age 2. This time I think it will b easier given all the DLC item packs I have so I am way buffe rat the beginning and I can save money making everything easier.

Now I love the Rogue in 2 over Origins, they are fater and back stab is a skill and not circling around the a=target, plus you can crit with out being behind them, there is alos the wonder of not having to level up your dual weapon skills, you just learn dual wield and thats it you rock at it. I also enjoy the mages in 2, and dislike warrior across the board, but since I like to dis arm traps..plus crazy speed, I am going to be a rogue. And since I like looking hot while I am saving the city and killing everything that moves, I go with a female Hawke, but the standard like 2nd preset, damn those blue eyes. Plus I choose Rogue because I know which sibling will die..and I fucking hate Carver..I smile everytime the Ogre crushes his spine.

Anyway, I meet up with Aveline and then Flemeth before The Warden killed her, and was sent along my way to Kirkwall, and this is when it starts all going to hell, since my Uncle Douchebag had spent all of our money, so I ally up with some shady characters and get into Kirkwall, while I am slaving away, the Warden saves the world from the blight. Now a tear later..

I run into Varric, and sign up for some crazy mission to go back to the Deep Roads, I despise the Deep Roads the only thing more is the fucking Fade..Now on the quest to get money to g to the Deep Roads to find more money. Along the way I meet a crazy set of friends, since I choose to go with speed and control in my team, my team ended up being Me--Varric---Merrill(favoring thunder magic)-Isabela. Getting money wasn't to hard..and I choose to not take Bethany into the Deep Roads, so she didn't become a Grey Warden..But I did take Anders into the Deep Roads, because the boss there is kinda hard, but I didn't need his help this time...It was easy and I kicked the guys ass..got my riches and lfeft the deep roads..

Next time, Life of a Rogue Champion in training, living the high life

No comments:

Post a Comment