Sunday, April 3, 2011

The 3rd belated birthday

SO i got the 3rd birthday AKA Parasite Eve 3, for my birthday and quickly realized what sometimes happens to gamers, "I got some part of a series without playing the first", and it's not like it's a spin off where you can play it with out playing the first. It's like watching Return of the Jedi without watching New Hope and Empire, it just can't be done...

Luckily for me Parasite Eve 1 just came out on the PSN for 6$ so I think I will download that, the maybe look more into playing the 3rd birthday. Maybe they will bring parasite Eve 2 to the PSN.

On a side note, since I got one of the first releases of the game, I got a code that will work in Dissadia 012, that will turn Final Fantasy 13's Lighting into one of the 3rd Birthday outfit, kinda swanky in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment