Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cheating to be Champion

SO I restarted Dragon Age 2 as a mage so I can be a trophy whore, and get my first Platinum.  So I was talking to my good friend @odin42 on Twitter so he said for me to try the infinate money and exp cheat code.

Well I looked it up and after debating on it for a while, since I did beat the game 1 time as it was ment to be. I went off and got my self over 600 gold and made my self level 29.  You would think with 600 gold I should be able to just buy all of Kirkwall or at least get my house back, but alas I still need to continue with the story.  Also being level 29 you think the bad guys would be push overs, will either I am slacking in my new found awesomeness or Bioware keep the enemies levels close to yours, either way the bad guys are no simple push over.

While I was doind this i rememered and old show from G4, back when they were actually good but thats a different day. The show was called Cheat. Ahh memories..


"When life's got you down, throw it into God-mode and keep kickin' but"-Cory Rouse

No comments:

Post a Comment