Friday, April 1, 2011

dusting off the WII

So my brother got me sam and max season 1 for the wii for my birthday. so this means time to dust off my ignored WII and find my wii mote. my WII just collects dust, expect when i get a strange desire to go old school with my gaming or if i want to play No More Heroes, but beside that my wii sits neglected due to it's crappy game selction,which are mostly family orientated.

Also due to the crappy wii mote, which had to be upgraded with the plus, which I don't own. Th Wii was ahead of it's time with motion gaming, but then came the PS move and the Kinect, whcih blew the wii out of the water, that has always been Nintendo's problem, being ahead of the curve but never being able to keep up with the curve.

So after dusting it off..checking for system updates I popped in Sam and Max season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment