Saturday, April 23, 2011

Renegade for life..or at least the 2nd play through

So I started my new game plus on Mass Effect 2. And decided to be a guy, and work the Renegade Jerk off Badass side. But what class should I be, that was easy given my previous play through. I went with an Infiltrator, which makes sniping so much more fun thanks to passive skills and Tactical Cloak. I also took Armor Piercing rounds as my carry over starter skill, those and disruptor rounds you can kill pretty much anything.

So the 2nd time through I upped the difficulty to the 2nd hardest setting, and I was doing good till I got to the "arm the colony guns" part of the Horizon mission. And kept getting my ass kicked in under a a minute, so I dropped it back one level and kicked ass.  Currently I am on the "Veteran" difficulty, and hunting for my 2nd round of team mates. Having alot of fun this time, but I miss my M-89 widow sniper rifle, I can't wait to get that back.

Also been listening to OCRemix of Morning Thinks from Armored core. Morning Thinker while typing this.

So now I will have 2 different experiences when playing Mass Effect 3. Kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment