Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dragone Age 2 Trophy hunting

So I am not one to be a trophy whore..mostly because the trophy's are out of my skill range, but Dragon Age 2, the Trophy's in Dragon Age 2 are actually able to pull off.

So i am playing through my second time and get into act to and realize that I have missed one part for some Chantry trophy, you need to find all 4 History of the Chantry trophies, and I missed part one..So I kept playing thinking for a 3rd play through.

So I approach the end of act 2, try to not have spoilers here, and it hit me to just restart instead of playing for another like 50 hours, I mean Dragon Age 2 is a great game but I got other stuff to play. So I am going to restart again, but what class..I was having fun as a Mage the AoE skills are just AWESOME!, but being a Rogue caused me to get trapped and blown up less..since I usually take the lead, even as a mage.  But I pl;ay with 2 mages, 1 rogue, 1 tank..and we destroyed the battle field. But playing as a rogue is easier skill wise..I only used 3 active skills with my rogue: back stab, the skill you use after a chain, and assistante, since i focus on passive skills than active.

I think I might do the mage..but the rogue..AAAAHHHHH i DON'T KNOW!!!


help..? Also I will not play a warrior..i hate warriors..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment