Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mass Effect 2 for free

So yesterday EA.BioWare sent out a news letter to everyone who had signed up for the EA/BioWare/Dragon Age 2 news letter and giving away a free copy of Mass Effect 2, which is kinda bad ass. But it is only the PC version, not any of the console version. Which pissed me off considering Mass Effect 2 doesn't have console support and, I just hate console games- different post, coming soon.

I've been wanting to play some kind of demo to see if I would really like it because I keep getting told, "If you love Dragon Age 2, you will love Mass effect 2". And that is mostly true, after playing for the first little while, I was enjoying the game, reminds me of Dragon Age 2 but with the whole future feel instead. It was kinda cool.

After waiting 7hours for the 11 gigs to download, I set out to play, and as I said earlier I enjoyed the future feel to it, but I was annoyed by the controls.

Anyway if you wanted to try it make sure you download it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment