Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mass effect 2 mission: controller

This is from my blog before it died, where I talked about console vs pc games: Console VS PC gaming

So I played my free copy of Mass Effect 2 last night, excited to see what it was about and all of that.

So I first off looked at a way to play the game with a console, and found a cool file that allows the game to be played with an xbox controller, thats find an all but I don't own an xbox controller, so i found something else to emulate my PS3 controller as a xbox controller..but I couldn't get it to work, so sad so very very sad.

SO i reset it and set my self to have to play the game with PC controls. I hate pc controls, it may be that I am on a laptop or it may be that I am not as muti hand talented as I  thought I am. After fighting with the first puzzle, I reset the movement controls from W/S/A/D, to the arrow keys, and that made it even harder to play.

So I turned it off and went to bed. But it makes me want to buy it and play it on my PlayStation 3, with much easier controller/

No comments:

Post a Comment